MFO Asset Management Ltd – Risk Officer
MFO Asset Management Ltd operating in Nicosia, Cyprus is seeking to recruit a Risk Officer.
The Company: The Company is an AIFM and UCITS Management Company, also authorized to
offer Portfolio Management and Investment Advice services to individual clients.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, the successful candidate will be
a member of the Risk Management Team and will have responsibility for the risk management
activities of the Company. This includes:
- Preparation of regulatory reports to CySEC and CBC.
- Identify, manage, and report risks arising from investments carried out on behalf of
the UCITS/AIFs/RAIFs managed by the company. This includes but not limited to the
calculation of market risk, liquidity risk, FX risk, credit risk, counterparty risk,
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the acceptable level of risk for the services
of portfolio management and investment advice.
- Provide assistance with the maintaining and updating of the risk management policies
and procedures of the Company, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the drafting of periodic and annual risk management reports to Senior
- Monitoring risks at the Company level (capital adequacy risk, operational risk etc.)
- Other relevant or internal administration duties depending on the needs of the firm.
Requirements: Successful candidates must fulfil the below requirements:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Risk Management or other related field.
- Holder of CySEC advanced certification.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of a professional qualification such as CFA, FRM will be considered an
- Experience in a similar position or in a related function in the financial services
industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- In depth knowledge of the financial services industry and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork attitude.
- High attention to detail with analytical, problem-solving approach.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, and discipline.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.